Ginger is available in various product forms for both wellness and taste. However we use organic raw ginger.
About Ginger Root:
Non-GMO Wellness supplement for Men and Women. Try today and harness the power of nature. Chopped ginger is used to treat "wetter" conditions, such as treating or preventing infections. +Soul Food Tea Additive
- To add flavor to Soul food tea, slice your desires size piece off of the root and allow to steep while preparing tea either tea.
- To make ginger tea, simmer 3/4 teaspoon (0.5 to 1.0 grams) of chopped ginger in 1 cup of hot water for five minutes in a closed teapot.
- You may use an alcohol-based tincture rather than a teas if you consume alcohol.
- Place unused portion of ginger in pouch provided be sure to press air from package while sealing to preserve the root for a long as possible.
- Place between cheek and gum for nausea and on the affected of toothache, headache, or migraine.